Gas laser LHN-302 atomic stabilized continuous mode operating on two or any of two orthogonally polarized radiation components is intended to be used as a source of coherent radiation resistant to mechanical and climatic influences in interferometric devices for monitoring and measuring the values of linear displacements built in processing equipment in precision engineering, as well as for solving scientific and technical problems related to the control of physical quantities expressing the length.
Continuous operating gas lasers are designed to be used as a source of coherent radiation in various equipment, for monitoring optical elements, for monitoring semiconductors, for gas analysis, and for health care purposes.
The working gas (mixture) is helium-neon
The radiation wavelength is um – 0.63
Radiation power mW – 0,5
Average life hour. – 15,000
Radiation color – red
Dimensions of radiator mm – dia. – 320 * 121 * 96
Weight of the radiator kg – 3,2
MAIN TECHNICAL DATA
The wavelength of the laser radiation (high-frequency component) in vacuum, μm 0.6329910 + 10 V -7
1) single-frequency on the high-frequency component of radiation with a vertical polarization vector (position of the light filter “3”)
2) single-frequency on the low-frequency component of the radiation with a horizontal polarization vector (position of the light filter “1”)
3) two-frequency on the orthogonally polarized components of the radiation (the position of the light filter is “2”).
Laser radiation power, W, not less than 0.8 per 10 V -3
Relative instability of laser radiation power for 8 hours of continuous operation,%, not more than 1.4
Readiness time, min. not more than 30
The maximum displacement of the laser radiation with respect to the emitter seats:
– linear, mm, not more than 1
– angular, rad, no more than 20 to 10 -3