Laser shower (hydro shower) – is a set up of three components: a mechanical massage water jet, laser and radiation treatment and treatment with structured water.
Laser shower is designed to perform hydrolaser massage using water flow and laser red (0.63-0.67 microns) range of the spectrum, the power of an optical stream in a red range of the spectrum from 10 to 40 mW. The feature of this method is the impact that using a special nozzle, during the contact with the skin in the affected area vacuum discharge appears – it promotes disclosure and clean sweat glands, blood vessels and increase blood supply light water jet massage of reflex zones. Additionally, the outer ring of nozzles, creating a jet massage with use structured magnetized water. The laser flow impact is applied on a clean skin.
Hydrolaser shower application:
- Increases immunity;
- Provides a stimulating effect on the circulation, increases the hemoglobin in the blood and thus prevents anemia;
- Normalizes arterial and venous pressure, strengthens blood vessels of the lower extremities (prevention of varicose veins, thrombophlebitis);
- Regulates the activity of the liver and kidneys;
- Provides unsurpassed cosmetic effect, improves blood circulation “tired” and problematic skin, promotes regeneration of nutrients and allows creams to penetrate deeper into the skin;
- Helps with weight loss and cellulite resolution, by normalizing effect on the digestive tract;
- Stimulates sexual activity;
- Has antidepressant and anti-stress effect;
- Reduces alcohol withdrawal syndrome (“hangover”).
Application of the apparatus most effectively at treatment:
- chronic fatigue syndrome and hidden depression;
- functional changes of the energy channels in the performance physiopuncture;
- various diseases of the genitourinary system;
- reducing frigidity and potency;
- abstinence symptoms;
- weight correction;
- regeneration of problem skin;
- cellulite and correction;
- various diseases of internal organs.
Hydro-laser therapy is used as general preventive procedure or zone therapy for treatment of concrete pathologies according to the doctor’s recommendations.